Park Rapids Lakes Area
Caring Hands Home Care Inc.
602 1st Street East, Park Rapids, MN
218-837-5572 or 888-290-5572
"Our Hands Caring For You"
Locally Owned & Operated
What can Caring Hands offer you or your loved ones?
• assistance caring for your personal needs and your home.
• close monitoring of a medical condition with regular reports to your doctor to prevent a hospital or nursing home stay.
• assistance while recovering at home following discharge from the hospital or nursing home.
• acutely ill can be cared for more comfortably and economically in the home.
• chronically ill or disabled can continue living at home with some assistance.
• respite care to provide quiet time for the caregiver.
Short Term or Long Term Hours - Short Term or Long Term Care
Caring Hands Services
The nurse works with your doctor, family, and all caregivers to coordinate your care, monitor your medical condition, perform skilled procedures, and teach or train for any procedures or diseases.
• Home Health Aide
A home health aide may assist with bathing, shampoo, dressing, exercises, meal preparation and many other things.
The homemaker may prepare meals, grocery shop, sweep, vacuum, do laundry and routine house clean.
• Respite Care
Respite care provides the caregiver with the freedom to leave home, run errands, go to work, or simply have private time without worrying.
• Private Duty Nurse
The PDN’s assist the family with short or long term hours of skilled care for all ages.
• Occupational or Physical Therapists.
Cost of Caring Hands
The services of Caring Hands may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, State and Federal Grants, Private Insurance, Veterans Admin, privately paid, or many other options. Often times Caring Hands will use a combination of payment resources.
How Can You Obtain Caring Hands Home Care Services?
You, your family, friends, or doctor can request Caring Hands’ services. A no-charge assessment visit can be made by a registered nurse to assist you with determining the services you may want and to explain the costs involved. Caring Hands will make every effort to make your care affordable. There are many insurances, Medicare, Medicaid and other programs that may cover the cost of your home care.
© Park Rapids Enterprise and Forum Communications Company PO Box 111 Park Rapids, Minnesota 56470 Call us at (218) 732-3364